Terms and Conditions
COURIER CLUB LIMITED
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- "Courier Club" and "courierclub.co.uk" is the trading name of Courier Club Limited, the registered office of which is at Unit 17 Lea Green Business Park, Eurolink, St Helens, WA9 4TR which is registered under Company Number 07737820. Courier Club Limited is VAT registered under the VAT registration number 127158026.
- Courier Club reserve the right to change terms and conditions upon which it trades with members at its absolute discretion and without notice to the members.
- Courier Club do not warrant or guarantee any accuracy, time limits, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on the website, nor do they accept any responsibility either in contract, in torte or any other legal way for any such errors or inaccuracies or failures on the part of persons using the website.
- Whilst Courier Club make every effort to ensure that the products, services and/or information disclosed on the website is accurate, it does not accept any responsibility for any accuracies and the site is used entirely at the risk of the person using it.
- The information and material used on the website is in the ownership of Courier Club or is licenced to Courier Club and reproduction of any aspect of the information disclosed on the site is prohibited other than where consent is specifically provided in writing.
- From time to time, Courier Club may offer on its website links to other providers and/or websites. In doing so, Courier Club do not endorse or warrant the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on the websites.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the content of the site, and/or its use by members or by third parties, the relevant law is that of England and Wales.
- Courier Club offers its members a "money back guarantee" and the terms of the guarantee are to be strictly as per the terms herein and no variation of those terms will be agreed or accepted by Courier Club, except where those terms are in writing and signed by a Director of Courier Club Limited.
- The money back guarantee has three conditions:
- that you log onto your Courier Club.co.uk account at least once per week
- you remain subscribed to the e-mailed news letter produced by Courier Club throughout the period of your membership
- you complain to us at the first opportunity in writing that you believe you are not getting value for money from your membership
- Courier Club reserve the right to cancel the membership of any member who fails to make payment in full within 7 days of being invoiced for the membership fees and will do so expressly on the understanding that Courier Club have no responsibility for any losses flowing from the membership being cancelled in such a manner.
- Where members choose to advertise on the Courier Club website, it is for the members to ensure that the advertising, as per the website, is accurate and in accordance with their instructions. Courier Club accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies or any loss suffered because of any inaccuracies in the website advertisements.
- Courier Club reserve the right to withdraw any advertisement at any time without notice at their discretion.
- Parties applying to be members of Courier Club will be asked to enter into a set of terms and conditions provided to them in writing prior to their membership being accepted. These conditions are deemed to be in addition to the terms and conditions referred to herein and where there are any contradictions between the bespoke terms and conditions and the terms and conditions herein, the bespoke conditions will take precedence.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Courier Club. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.